- Arthur Coudouy
- Ability to create PR/MR channels right at the end of the onboarding.
- Ability to create PR/MR channels from a dedicated page in app.axolo.co.
- You can now personalize your PR/MR reminders.
- Enabled emoji reactions in team-specific channels for GitLab users.
- Ask Axolo to send you a PR summary with the /axolo command.
/axolo opento show all open PRs of your organization,
/axolo mefor your open PRs,
/axolo team [specific-team]to show all PRs from a specific team.
- Ask Axolo to send you a daily PR summary to organize stand-up with our stand-up feature.
- For team channels: you can choose to deactivate Axolo or archive the channel altogether.
- Added emoji for the check bookmark (✅❌🔄).
- Creating a new view for Axolo Home in Slack and for the /axolo command used by organizations with private PR channels (using PR titles instead of Slack channel links).
- Reviewers were not invited when using the manual open channel tool from app.axolo.co.
- Gitlab: allows import of teams from subgroups. This enables GitLab users to have team channels.
- GitHub code snippets were a bit out of hand, it’s now showing the correct code location.
- Solved a bug where the GitLab OAuth was being updated on the organization and not on the admin user. This would cause Axolo not to archive channels or sometimes not create any.
- On GitHub, pasted images from code review comments weren’t showing nicely on Slack, this has been resolved, thanks to Adar.
- Solved an error where Axolo was mixing two pull requests from different repositories of the same organization because of identical branch names.
- Solved an error that prevented PR checks to be sent to specific organizations.
- Added GitLab to our documentation.
- Changed the Setting section architecture completely to follow the app settings.