- Arthur Coudouy
As we noticed we were lagging behind our latest product updates, we decided to launch our changelog.
- Resolve a pull request review comment thread (or conversation) by adding ✅ in Slack. Also, when an engineer resolves a conversation on GitHub, Axolo will react on the Slack thread with ✅.
- Added bookmarks in each pull request channel to link to the PR, commits, checks, changed files files
- Created team-specific Slack channels dedicated to GitHub teams (replaces the _axolo_general channel for Business plan).
- Auto installation on Axolo analytics upon request through the application.
- Tag only responsible actors on pull request review comment threads instead of all reviewers and the PR author.
- Created the documentation about team-specific Slack channels.