- Published on
Markdown compatibility, and many other wonders...
- Arthur Coudouy
- GitHub and Slack two ways markdown compatibility.
- First workflow: ability to programmatically leave any PR channel after having approved the PR.
- Send a notification to admins when they add Axolo to a new repository to open pull requests right away.
- Programatically kick engineers out of PR channels if they were unassigned or if the author removed its review request.
- Possibility to invite other admins from the application settings.
- Deleted the white stripe on the left of the first review comments.
- Ability to choose existing channels for team-specific channels instead of creating a new one.
- Invite engineers in channels only after the topic has been set by Axolo.
- Automatic emails 2 days after onboarding to engineers to complete the onboarding (Slack and GitHub OAuth).
- Axolo will recreate a whole code review comment thread if it can not find the dedicated Slack thread.
- Fix a bug while formatting code review comments.
- Update engineers' GitHub login and team's name.
- Creation of the bookmarks documentation.