- Arthur Coudouy
- Axolo adds a bookmark in your PR channel if you have a dedicated deployment environment URL.
- Enable user reaction in team channels for GitLab.
- Enable thread discussion mirroring between GitLab and Slack (in the overview section of MR).
- Handle MR description update for GitLab
- CI/CD pipeline notification in Axolo for GitLab.
- Axolo for GitLab Self-hosted is live.
- Handle reopen MR for GitLab.
- Organization-wide setting for minimum review per PR (when Axolo can say that a PR is mergeable instead of still waiting for reviews).
- Let PR authors request admins to onboard their reviewers.
- Hide empty PR sections in /axolo and stand-up notifications.
- Upon GitLab installation, the hook subscription is created before fetching organization information.
- Sends a message to an engineer if we have a 401 from GitLab.
- Automatically update PR/MR after unblocking a company.
- In GitLab, (re)save all projects and groups if there is a missing repo
- Added mergeability check on merge requests while processing pipeline notifications
- When clicking on refresh on the home tab, it will sync Axolo DB with GitLab/GitHub (update PR if they are not opened anymore).
- Improve open channels in app.axolo.com (sorting, links, and more information).
- Improve the performance of Axolo on GitLab CI/CD hooks
- Add the commit message in the "new commit after approval" notification (GitHub).
- Add a button to update engineers in our DB for GitLab users that do not have a group subscription
Solved a bug:
- that created duplicate engineers during GitLab onboarding.
- where we wouldn't react correctly on GitLab webhooks that did not contain a project field in the webhook body.
- with code fences written in a specific language and when Axolo was adding a new line at the end of the suggestion
- where Axolo was deleting @ within comments.
- where a late payment wouldn't unblock a company.
- where deleted GitHub code comments were not deleting the code corresponding code fence in Slack.
- when we used author credentials when someone update a PR body.
- where Axolo was trying to update a channel title with the same name for GitLab.
- when there were multiple 'direct' links and 'hyperlinks' from Slack.
- where the first line from Slack was hidden in GitHub & GitLab code fences.
- on GitLab pipelines that were being sent only if successful the first time
- Mobile menu was not working in app.axolo
- Code owner documentation for GitHub & GitLab, automatically invite reviewers in PR channels.