What to expect of the Axolo trial
During the two-week trial, every organization has access to all of the Axolo features (no credit-card required).
During these two weeks, any pull (or merge) request will open a Slack channel if:
- the PR author is onboarded on Axolo,
- the PR assignee is onboarded on Axolo,
- and/or one PR reviewer is onboarded on Axolo.
At the end of the trial, Axolo will only open PR channels if the PR author is onboarded on Axolo, regardless of your plan. If you wish to only open PR channels for PR author during your trial, please let us know. We will be happy to help you.
After the free-trial period, Axolo will automatically:
- switch you to the Free plan if you have 5 or less onboarded users,
- will put your account on pause if you have more than 5 onboarded users.
If you wish to continue using Axolo after the trial, you will need to upgrade to a paid plan. You can do so at any time. You can find more information on our plans on our pricing page (opens in a new tab).